Kyosho USA-1 Nitro 1:8 RC Nitro 4WD Readyset w/KE25SP2
The original Kyosho Nitro USA-1 set the standard for RC Monster Truck power and performance when it was released in 1990. 30 years later, the torch has passed to the newest Nitro USA-1, which outperforms the original in EVERY respect. Yes, it's that much better… and we even build it for you.
Built on a pickup truck chassis, large diameter tires and big engines with massive horsepower were installed by fun-loving American off-roaders to create the monster truck. These ever-popular monster trucks can be seen on specially-made racing circuits or jumping rows of cars in stadiums across the USA. Many R/C monster truck models have been produced over the years. First among equals is the legendary 1/8 scale USA-1 that embodied the might of American trucking power during the 1980’s and 90’s. Officially licensed by Kyosho in the 1990’s, the R/C model uniquely captured the power and glory of the USA-1. Now it’s ‘comeback-time’ for the USA-1, with modern chassis and drivetrain technology, upgrades unique to the USA-1 throughout, and a newly-designed ‘ULTRA SCALE BODY’ with form and detail finished to display-model standards. The iconic American flag graphic emblazoned on the body makes your heart swell with pride! The chassis features shaft-driven 4WD and 5-link suspension based on the Mad Crusher 2.0 & FO-XX models. Most of the suspension components have been uniquely upgraded and reinforced for the USA-1 at each point to handle the powerful new KE25SP2 engine, and the rigors of monster trucking. A 3-speed automatic transmission produces dynamic acceleration, which is enhanced by a true suspension system to produce "scale" running characteristics worthy of the prestigious USA-1, and make you feel like a monster truck driving god. Released as a pre-assembled Readyset, the USA-1 is almost ready for action straight out of the box.
● Pre-assembled chassis with R/C system installed and finished body. Includes pistol-grip Synchro KT-231P+ transmitter.
● 5-link suspension in combination with shaft-type 4WD delivers exceptional stability over rough roads.
● Equipped with waterproof KS5031-09MW servos that incorporates durable metal gears.
● Ultra-realistic scale body has been recreated under license of USA-1, including the signature color scheme.
● Optional LED light set shines bright with LED head & tail lamps and rooftop fog lamps.
● Equipped with a new KE25SP2 engine with easy needle setting. Also includes break-in ring to get the engine safely prepared for harder running.
● Gleaming polished tuned muffler is equipped as standard.
● Front center drive features a telescopic universal shaft to ensure high drive efficiency and prevent shaft dropout issues.
● Optional 4WS (four wheel steering) increases turning power. A wide range of other options is also available.
● 8 x AA batteries for transmitter & receiver, fuel, fuel pump and plug heater are required for operation.
● Electric version using the same body and chassis components is also available.
● Length 567mm
● Width 455mm
● Height 297mm
● Weight 4,990g
● Wheelbase 360mm
● Tread F:339mm R:343mm
● Tires （F & R） φ164×104mm
● Gear Ratio 25.7/19.8/15.6:1
● Engine KE25SP2 with recoil starter
● Pre-assembled chassis with pre-set control linkages
● Pre-cut and painted body complete with decals applied
● 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter
● L shaped hex wrench (1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm)
● Cross wrench (large)
● 17mm wheel wrench
<Required for Operation>
● AA-size batteries x 4 for transmitter
● AA-size batteries x 4 for receiver
● Glow fuel for models
● Fuel bottle
● Plug heater